Help for TEI-CORRESP-SIG Archives

TEI-CORRESP-SIG Archives

TEI-CORRESP-SIG@LISTSERV.BROWN.EDU

TEI-CORRESP-SIG Home

TEI-CORRESP-SIG  September 2013

TEI-CORRESP-SIG September 2013

SIG Correspondence meeting in Rome, Thursday, Oct 3rd 2013, 14:00–16:00

Peter Stadler <[log in to unmask]>

Peter Stadler <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 22 Sep 2013 21:29:49 +0200

Dear all,

this is a late but cordial invitation to our annual SIG meeting on
Thursday, Oct 3rd 2013, 14:3016:00
in Aula corsi (Ex Vetreria Sciarra building, located in Via Dei Volsci 122)

I'd like to propose the following agenda:
1) Welcome and brief, informal reports/presentations of ongoing/planned/recently finished/... projects
Please feel free to present some slides, we will have a computer and a projector
2) Discussion about future work on a correspondence proposal [1]

All the best
Peter

[1] http://wiki.tei-c.org/index.php/SIG:Correspondence/ODD_work

--