Pediatric Emergency Physician
A.I. duPont Hospital for Children
If you are board-eligible or certified in Pediatric Emergency Medicine, we invite you to join the faculty of our Division of Emergency Medicine at The Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children, a multi-specialty, full-service teaching hospital.
We're proud to offer a unique environment that is 100% focused on ensuring a healthier future for children through clinical excellence, education and research.
Division and Position Highlights:
* Our Division currently has 22 pediatric emergency physicians, and is also staffed by physician assistants, nurse practitioners, pediatric emergency fellows and pediatric and emergency medicine residents.
* The Emergency Department is rapidly growing with approximately 52,000 visits per year
* duPont Hospital is a provisional level I trauma center with a fast track area and an observation unit.
* Faculty appointment is available at Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University.
* Teaching of Thomas Jefferson University medical students, Jefferson-duPont residents and a well-established pediatric emergency fellowship program are strong divisional points.
*The Emergency Department is an active member of the Pediatric Emergency Care Applied Research Network (PECARN)
* We will be moving to a new 44 bed state-of-the-art Emergency Department in October 2014 as part of a major expansion of the Hospital which includes all new private bed units, and a new Pediatric Intensive Care Unit.
* The Emergency Department is part of an active and highly supported Nemours wide continuous improvement program.
* The division offers opportunities for career advancement in education, research, administration and continuous improvement
*The division also operates the pediatric emergency department at Bryn Mawr Hospital on the Main Line in Bryn Mawr Pennsylvania.
Nemours, with locations in Delaware, Florida, New Jersey and Pennsylvania, is one of the largest established groups of specialists in children's health care in the United States.
The Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children is situated on a beautiful 300-acre estate in a suburban setting in Wilmington, Delaware. The surrounding suburbs are known for their top-ranked school systems, recreational opportunities and family-oriented settings.
Our salaries are highly competitive and we offer excellent benefits, including 100% in-network medical and prescription drug coverage to eligible dependents of full-time associates.
Interested candidates should respond via the Web site or contact:
John Loiselle, MD, FAAP, Chief, Division of Emergency Medicine, Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children, 1600 Rockland Road, Wilmington, DE 19803, [log in to unmask], 302.651.5860 phone, 302.651.4227 fax.
Equal opportunity employer
For more information, send mail to [log in to unmask] with the message: info PED-EM-L
The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is: