Children's Hospital & Medical Center is seeking a Board Certified Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physician to lead our Emergency Medicine Division. Children's is a 145-bed, non-profit hospital which provides service to children and families across a five-state region and beyond. Children's is a verified Level II Pediatric Trauma Center, the only in the region. This opportunity offers the following:
* Our Emergency Department is the only dedicated pediatric ED in the state of Nebraska and the region's only full-service, pediatric health care center.
* Children's provides 24-hour care to infants, children and young adults with urgent and emergent medical, surgical and traumatic conditions.
* In 2012 Children's had over 40,000 visits to the ED and 2 Urgent Cares
* Children's is supported by 24-hour, in-house pediatric critical care specialists and over 30 pediatric sub-specialties.
* We offer a desirable Compensation, Benefits, Relocation and Retirement Package
Our affiliation with the University of Nebraska College of Medicine allows for the alignment of resources to enrich education, research and clinical care opportunities.
Omaha is a vibrant city with a metropolitan population of 800,000. Offering excellent schools, Omaha is a safe, family-oriented town. Entertainment options are nearly endless with a new large convention center and arena, which attracts the biggest names in music and sports. Omaha has become a major center for NCAA events including Volleyball Final Four, Regional Division I Basketball, 2008 and 2012 Olympic Swimming Trials and the College World Series. The CWS, an Omaha event for over 50 years will continue in Omaha with the construction of a new downtown stadium. Omaha is the home of the largest community theater in the country, has an excellent symphony and opera and hosts numerous visiting Broadway plays. Property values are among the most affordable in the country for a city of this size. There are numerous universities and colleges, most notably the University of Nebraska at Omaha and Creighton University. Traveling to and from Omaha is simple with 11 major airlines serving the user-friendly airport and two major interstate highways. Omaha is consistently ranked as one of the most livable and family- friendly cities in the United States.
Please contact me for additional information.
Brenda Krull, CMSR
Children's Hospital & Medical Center
8200 Dodge Street * Omaha, NE 68114-4113
402.955.6971 * 402.955.4314 FAX
[log in to unmask]
We know children. * ChildrensOmaha.org
For more information, send mail to [log in to unmask] with the message: info PED-EM-L
The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is: