CONLANG  March 2014, Week 3

CONLANG March 2014, Week 3

Angosey orthography and phonetics

Daniel Bowman <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 19 Mar 2014 23:56:02 -0400

Hello all,

I have updated a presentation on Angosey romanization with a few corrections (caught by Alex, many thanks!).  I have also included the IPA of the example words I provide in order to show allophones; see page 15 for a good example (g -> k before A).

Each slide corresponds with a glyph in native Angosey script, the romanization of that glyph, the typical IPA representation, and examples showing the standard and allophone pronunciations.

http://www.unc.edu/~haksaeng/angose