Come join a newly commissioning US$2.3 billion 400 bed all-digital women & children’s academic, medical & research centre in The Gulf. In conjunction with a major American University, it will provide patients with world class healthcare services in an innovative & ultramodern facility. It will rank amongst the most advanced research hospitals in the world, with cutting-edge technology, state-of-the-art medical equipment & sophisticated labs to encourage clinical advancement.
We now seek further outstanding & extensively experienced EM Attendings in both pediatric & adult disciplines to be responsible for leading & supervising the delivery of high quality evidence-based care; effectively & efficiently diagnosing, managing, treating all patients placed under their care. The Attending will be an example of clinical excellence within his/her specialty & to provide leadership & training for junior medical staff. He/she is expected to demonstrate an active interest & involvement in Research.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate:~
• Completion of an ACGME Residency in the U.S. & certification by The American Board of Emergency Medicine, with a sub-speciality certification in PEM for Pediatrics.
• Completion of a Residency accredited by the Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Canada, & Specialist Certification by the RCPS.
• Completion of a Residency accredited by a competent authority of a member of the European Community, or Specialist Certification according to the Council Directive.
• Progressive Clinical & Administrative Leadership experience in an academic healthcare setting, with demonstrable research experience.
The appointments offer a safe, liberal & highly desirable lifestyle in a much sought after Gulf State, & carry:~
• A highly attractive & competitive tax free salary & financial awards package.
• Continuing professional development.
• Generous paid vacation.
• Free relocation, flights, accommodation, schooling & a generous range of expat benefits etc..
Interested should apply with a current & comprehensive CV/Resume to [log in to unmask]
For more information, send mail to [log in to unmask] with the message: info PED-EM-L
The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is: