Help for TEI-CORRESP-SIG Archives

TEI-CORRESP-SIG Archives

TEI-CORRESP-SIG@LISTSERV.BROWN.EDU

TEI-CORRESP-SIG Home

TEI-CORRESP-SIG  June 2014

TEI-CORRESP-SIG June 2014

feature request for a correspondence module

Peter Stadler <[log in to unmask]>

Peter Stadler <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 20 Jun 2014 17:08:44 +0200

Dear all,

I just wanted to let you know that I filed a feature request for a correspondence module several minutes ago:
https://sourceforge.net/p/tei/feature-requests/510/

This is to say that our „correspDesc“ task force (many, many thanks to Sabine and Marcel!) has finally reached its main goal and created a formal proposal for a <correspDesc> element as commissioned by last years SIG meeting. The work is not all done yet, i.e. the proposal is not perfect, but it’s definitely a good first version so I invite you all to have a look at it and post your comments.

While there’s a lot to explore at our GitHub space https://github.com/TEI-Correspondence-SIG/correspDesc I’d recommend starting with the html-version of the proposal called proposal_without-specs.html (I think it’s not possible to view that file directly in your browser online, so you might have to download it and point your browser at the local file; sorry for the inconvenience).

Best
Peter