Re: TEI-CORRESP-DIG, Convenors

Peter Stadler <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 20 Oct 2014 10:41:35 -0500

Dear Joachim,

many thanks for this very personal message.
Yes, we already spoke about this issue and yes, I agreed to let you withdraw from this duty — but let me add that I only released you so easily because we are working together so closely and I know that I can always come to you for advice.

That said, I would like to extend my sincerest thanks to Sabine and Marcel for putting so much effort in our task force „correpDesc“. I really enjoyed working together and look forward for having them at my side as SIG convenors.

Best
Peter

PS: TEI Correspondence SIG meeting this Wed, Oct 22, 11AM, Murray Room.