Help for TEI-CORRESP-SIG Archives

TEI-CORRESP-SIG Archives

TEI-CORRESP-SIG@LISTSERV.BROWN.EDU

TEI-CORRESP-SIG Home

TEI-CORRESP-SIG  November 2014

TEI-CORRESP-SIG November 2014

Re: Advisability of using current correspDesc module in production environment?

Sabine Seifert <[log in to unmask]>

Sabine Seifert <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 19 Nov 2014 23:50:53 +0100

i have never been so excited about a green light! :o))
i think the new element name <correspAction> fits well and works better
in labelling an 'event' than <sender>/<addressee> or <participant> do.

if/when trying out the new <correspDesc> with the US presidential
papers, let us know about the difficulties you encountered. although
green, not everything is settled yet.
cheers
sabine

Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin