Oakland PEM Positions

Alan Johnson <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 14 Jan 2015 23:56:39 -0800

UCSF Benioff Children's Hospital Oakland (formally Children's Hospital
& Research Center Oakland) is recruiting BC/BE Pediatric Emergency
Medicine faculty. We are looking to recruit clinical faculty as well as
a faculty member with fellowship training or significant experience in
POC/Emergency Ultrasound to serve as Director of Emergency Ultrasound.
Our Department is a Level 1 trauma center with 48,000 patients visits
per year with a fast track area for lower acuity visits. We have a PEM
fellowship with 3 current positions and a long history of training
fellows with Pediatric or Emergency Medicine residency training.

Interested physicians should submit a CV and cover letter to:

Kevan McCarten-Gibbs MD
Dire