CONLANG  June 2015, Week 1

CONLANG June 2015, Week 1

Conlang Photo Essay

Jim Peredo <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 4 Jun 2015 22:10:15 +0100

Hello!
I am a high school junior who is very interested in conlanging and I had the best time at LCC6!  I have recently been assigned to write a photo essay for my English class and I would like to write it about conlanging.  That said, I'd really like to use photos of LCC6 as posted on the LCS website, but I don't want to use any without permission.  My audience is a classroom of intelligent peers who know next to nothing about conlanging, and my essay will be an introduction to it, mostly focusing on (convincing them as to) why conlanging is awesome.  Because this is a school assignment, I probably won't release the essay on the web or anything, although I might share it with friends or whoever would like to see it.  In addition I will absolutely give credit where it is due and cite my sources as correctly as I am able.
Also, if anyone would like to or be willing to share any good photos of their conlanging for the essay, that would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you very much,
Marisa Peredo