* Director, Pediatric Emergency Department* opening
Capital Health Medical Center – Hopewell Campus in Pennington, New Jersey
- Rare Peds ED Director opening.
- Capital Health is a leading health system in the region with two full-service hospitals and a combined annual volume of over 100,000 ED visits.
- Newly constructed hospital in Pennington, NJ is the home for the Capital Health Peds ED.
- Independent, separately functioning Peds ED space.
- Dynamic Peds-based program.
- Peds hospitalist program.
- Peds subspecialty program w/ St. Christopher’s in Phila.
- Academic affiliation w/ Drexel Univ. in Phila.
- Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.
- Autism-Friendly ED.
- Medical scribes.
-other Capital ED campus designated as a Level II Trauma Center w/ a Neuro ED
- PEM fellowship trained and boarded.
- Reports to ED Chairman
- Centrally located minutes from quaint shops and distinctive restaurants in downtown Princeton, NJ.
- 45 minutes from Philadelphia, 60 minutes from New York City and the New Jersey shore with easy access from New Jersey Transit rail line.
- Beautiful parks and recreation facilities include Washington Crossing State Park and the Delaware River.
EMA, one of the country’s most respected emergency medicine physician groups. Being a Physician at EMA means:
Unparalleled support aligned with your personal and professional goals; Superior compensation; Comprehensive benefits (health, life, dental, vision, hearing, 401(k), disability, Elective Deferral Plan, fully paid malpractice insurance, and CME account);
Site incentive bonuses; Full practice support (including scribes and associate practitioners)
Join an organization that Modern Healthcare has recognized four times as one of the “100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare” and the highest ranking ED practice management group in 2013 and 2014.
Jonathan J. Hughes
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Visit us at ACOEP15 Booth #2 & ACEP15 Booth #1227
This electronic message contains information that may be legally confidential and/or privileged. The information is intended solely for the individual or entity named above and access by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this information is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please reply immediately to the sender that you have received the message in error, and delete it.”
For more information, send mail to [log in to unmask] with the message: info PED-EM-L
The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is: