CONLANG  September 2015, Week 1

CONLANG September 2015, Week 1

Re: tell me about yourself

"J. M. DeSantis" <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 1 Sep 2015 16:52:08 -0400

Ella,

I'm certainly available for an interview. As it is, my conlangs are in
development, though a few of them are seeing use in my graphic novel
series, Chadhiyana (published by Rosarium Publishing).

Mostly the conlangs used are for name creation (in fact, Chadhiyana is a
conlang name meant to sound "Indian-esque"). Though, in the first issue
there are a few pages featuring one character "speaking" one of the
language and being translated by one of the other characters in the scene.

Whether you choose to interview me or not, I wish you luck on the paper.

All the Best,
J. M. DeSantis
Write-ist (Writer & Artist)

Official Website: jmdesantis.com <http://www.jmdesantis.com>