CONLANG  September 2015, Week 1

CONLANG September 2015, Week 1

Re: Fwd: Re: Roger Mills

R A Brown <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 5 Sep 2015 09:07:28 +0100

On 05/09/2015 00:19, Ph. D. wrote:
> Ray,
>
> I know you're nomail at the moment, so you may have
> missed this.

Thank you, Ph. D., for letting know and Mark for informing
the list.

> -------- Forwarded Message -------- Subject: 	Re: Roger
> Mills Date: 	Thu, 3 Sep 2015 15:22:05 -0400 From: 	Mark
> J. Reed
[snip]

> The obituary is up:
> http://www.lifestorynet.com/obituaries/roger-mills.108767
>
>  On Thu, Sep 3, 2015 at 9:36 AM, J. M. DeSantis wrote:
>
>> Very sad to hear about Roger. I know I'm more of an
>> occasional participant in this list and I didn't know
>> him much at all, but I've seen his name so often and
>> noted his constant participation.
>>
>> My sincere condolences to his family, friends and those
>> who knew him on the Conlang List.

Yes, it is indeed sad news about Roger. I did not personally
know Roger, but I have enjoyed his participation on the list
over many years.  He will be missed.   My condolences to his
family & friends also.

[snip]

--
Ray

PS - We're off to visit our daughter in the USA this week; I
shall be resuming _full_ lurking on the list when I return.