ApolloMD is currently seeking a FT or PT Pediatric Emergency Medicine Board Certified/Eligible physician to join our team at Mercy Medical Center, Des Moines in the Pediatric Emergency Department .
Mercy Medical Pediatric Emergency Department is a Level 2 Trauma Center, with an annual volume of 13,000 patients per year. We have outstanding resources available at Mercy Medical Center with all specialties available. Mercy’s Emergency Department is rated one of the best in the country in patient satisfaction. For two years in a row, Mercy has been ranked as a U.S. News & World Report Best Regional Hospital in Iowa.
• 10 private, pediatric friendly rooms
• Single physician coverage
• 12 hours midlevel coverage per day
Integrated Pediatric Inpatient Services
• Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
• Pediatric Inpatient Unit
• Partnership with Pediatric Hospitalist Board Certified Physicians
• Physician-owned and operated
• No outside stakeholders
• No non-competes
• Year 1 Partnership Opportunity
• Diverse practice opportunities in 17 states
• Over 100 contracts nationwide
• Equitable and democratic group practice environments
• Opportunities for growth within the company
• Enjoy a flexible schedule with an excellent work life balance
• Competitive salary with bonus potential
• Malpractice and tail are provided. Flexible scheduling.
Why Des Moines, IA?
Des Moines, the capital city of Iowa, offers the best of both worlds: the big city lifestyle with a small town atmosphere. The city is filled with rich history, endless attractions for all ages, a growing number of nationally acclaimed cultural events/festivals, 76 city parks, more than 20 golf courses, miles of recreational trails, famous Broadway shows, and a variety of restaurants. Des Moines is a big city that makes it easy to experience, share and see more.
For more information, please contact Andrea Green 847-571-9080 or [log in to unmask]
For more information, send mail to [log in to unmask] with the message: info PED-EM-L
The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is: