CONLANG December 2015, Week 2

Re: gjâ-zym-byn site update

Jim Henry <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 13 Dec 2015 04:19:48 -0500

On Sun, Dec 13, 2015 at 3:50 AM, Gleki Arxokuna
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> A minor request: it'd be nice if lessons could be all downloaded from a
> single page (this is already a thing for the grammar and the lexicon).

Do you mean, create a version of the lessons that has them all in one
big HTML document? That might be hard to keep in sync with revisions
in the lessons, but I could figure out a way to automate it (stripping
out the extra HTML headers and footers shouldn't be too hard). Or the
all-in-one-document version could become the normative or only
version.

Or I could create a zip file with all the lessons in it and offer that
as a download link.

I have a draft of lesson 6; it needs exercises to be written and then
it should be done.

--
Jim Henry
http://www.pobox.com/~jimhenry/