Monospaced Font

CONLANG  January 2016, Week 2

CONLANG January 2016, Week 2

Re: David J. Peterson is on The Daily Show tonight

David Peterson <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 8 Jan 2016 00:02:35 -0800

Actually, to update that list, he speaks fluent English, German, Afrikaans,
Xhosa, Sotho, Zulu, Tswana, and Fanagalo. I heard him speak some Xhosa
while I was there. I would've loved to interview him. So, so cool.