CONLANG  January 2016, Week 2

CONLANG January 2016, Week 2

Re: David J. Peterson is on The Daily Show tonight

Sai <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 8 Jan 2016 08:04:50 +0000

Damn. How come he didn't open the "zomg you know so many languages"
intro with "… and so do I"? :-P

I guess you don't have a whole lot of overlap. Would've been fun to
hear the two of you banter in a Dothraki-Xhosa creole, though.