CONLANG  January 2016, Week 2

CONLANG January 2016, Week 2

Re: David J. Peterson is on The Daily Show tonight

Sai <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 8 Jan 2016 07:54:01 +0000

Not hard to do. Clicks are awesome. ;-)

He also speaks Afrikaans. See e.g. his "That's Racist" show
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9K2gZlX1fEw); he makes several
multilingual jokes.

He's a pretty impressive comedian, really. It's hard to match Jon
Stewart, and he's pulling it off brilliantly — with more a global
cultural reference frame too. Would be nice if he spoke more Xhosa
during the show, but that's probably asking for too much. :-P

- Sai