CONLANG  January 2016, Week 2

CONLANG January 2016, Week 2

Re: David J. Peterson is on The Daily Show tonight

Pete Bleackley <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 8 Jan 2016 07:39:59 +0000

When Trevor Noah appeared on QI, he quickly convinced Stephen Fry and Sandy Toksvig that Xhosa was the sexiest language in the world.

Pete Bleackley
The Fantastical Devices of Pete The Mad Scientist - http://fantasticaldevices.blogspot.com
Emily Semantic Recommendation - https://emily-petebleackley.rhcloud.com