CONLANG  January 2016, Week 3

CONLANG January 2016, Week 3

Re: Conlang Card Exchange??

Leonardo Castro <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 20 Jan 2016 15:09:16 -0200

At the post office, they told me they would contact the postperson who
delivers in my area, and that the 8-digit ZIP code also informs my
building, so they would probably find the correct building anyway, after
trying the two possibilities.

Maybe I just don't want to believe that nobody sent me a card... ;-(

;-)

Até mais!

Leonardo