CONLANG  January 2016, Week 3

CONLANG January 2016, Week 3

Re: Common Honey: A collaborative language

Jim Henry <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 20 Jan 2016 15:57:41 -0500

On Wed, Jan 20, 2016 at 1:34 PM, Samantha Tarnowski
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Do we need more phonotactics? I acquired *The Art of Language Invention*
> last week and I have learned a lot about them since.

A naturalistic artlang would have a different kind and degree of
complexity in its phonotactics.  But a naturalistic artlang would not
have self-segregating morphollogy either.

--
Jim Henry
http://www.pobox.com/~jimhenry/