CONLANG  January 2016, Week 3

CONLANG January 2016, Week 3

Jan17 Phonology etc.

J S Jones <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 21 Jan 2016 02:42:38 -0500

Meanwhile, I have my own phonology for anyone to comment on, as well as some sound changes (those under Historical Development).

http://qiihoskeh.conlang.org/cl/o/Jan17/JlIntro.htm

The morphosyntax is interesting but poorly documented so far. Most types of verb forms take classifier suffixes, but the classifiers don't necessarily agree with the nouns. There's also an applicative that doubles as an inverse marker and some other odd things involving 1st and 2nd person marking.

BTW This should be the last new project of the current month :)

--
Jeff