CONLANG  January 2016, Week 3

CONLANG January 2016, Week 3

Kůlp Månifesto

Dirk Elzinga <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 21 Jan 2016 14:29:18 -0700

To the hivemind that is the CONLANG-list:

Yesterday I received an envelope without return address containing two
copies of the "Kůlp Månifesto: Di Linggsitcial Konservatizm" and a copy of
"Kůlp Wůrld" from Torronto, On., Kanadia.

The opening sentence of the Månifesto reads: "Korrektik konservatzm iz
wůnderfůl; it priizervaiz el gůdnes di å thing; ånd it åtemptaiz tu
korrekt, or to eradikat, el bådnes."

It then continues to outline the guiding principles of "morfoloji",
"leksis", "leksikografi", "semåntika", "sintåktika", and "půngktuatio". It
further declares that "Linggwistikal topoloji wil be ůnnessessarik." and
that "Sosiolinggwistika wil bi nessassarik onli tu priivent fonal ånd
sintåktikal korrupsion."

Does anyone recognize this? I'm rather puzzlaizzed ånd bemuzaizzed by the
whole thing.

Dirk