CONLANG  February 2016, Week 4

CONLANG February 2016, Week 4

Re: Common Honey: A collaborative language

Daniel Swanson <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 27 Feb 2016 21:05:13 -0600

> On the topic of the phonotactic validator, it rejects "thefnolm". It
seems that either the word needs to be changed or the validator needs to be
fixed. Bird is inclined toward the latter.

I added "fn" and "vn" as an acceptable clusters and updated the link on the
wiki page.

> We should also have a suffix for "pet", so that any given animal (or even
noun) can be marked as a pet.

-zhum - pet
thefamzhum - pet rock

> We should have a poetic form for words to make even boring
documents/discussions interesting.
Please elaborate.

I will try to get the generator updated tomorrow after my homework is done.