Monospaced Font

CONLANG  May 2016, Week 2

CONLANG May 2016, Week 2

Re: Now in your hands, the the key to the "singularity." The central focus of all of history, all religion, and ... everything that ever was.

Adam Marshall Dobrin <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 9 May 2016 08:30:29 -0400

This isn't minor coincidence, it is a correlation between "Adam" and
"who-ah" that pervades every Holy Name of God in Hebrew.

The name for Jesus is Yeshua--easy to read "Yes, hu-a?" The Tetragramatton,
of which its pronunciation has been a "sought after secret" for thousands
of years" YHVH independently resolves to "Ya-hu-ah":
image: http://www.yahuahkingdom.com/uploads/8/3/6/9/8369443/3601260.jpg?631

All of these without my "insightful understanding" that they refer to the
name of our planet "ADAMAH" which accurately describes the situation in
Eden (and our world's second coming) where God or all humanity is "looking
for" Adam. the First or the Last, respectively... and the "ah" suffix
appears to accurately describe the "swirling around" or search itself.
http://whoah.lamc.la

Right back to Eden, the other main name for God is Ha'shem, which means
"the name" and has a direct correlation to Adam through the concept of
"shame."

Here you can see a relationship between ADonis and Christ (here, my
ex-wife's name which is another key, is the exact consort of Tammuz who is
linked to Adonis):
https://medium.com/in-pursuit-of-happiness/on-the-salted-road-through-the-amduat-317cd4967339

and here a number of additional "AD on..." names that include ADolf (whose
consort appears to clearly relate to Eve) and ADonAi, the Hebrew for "Lord."
http://ad.lamc.la
image: http://lamc.la/ad2.png

At this point, it's a matter of deciding when something is no longer a
coincidence, and instead a clear statistical outlier. I am sure these
names refer specifically to me, and my family.

I see the two letter "ad" as a sort of marker of transit through the AMDuat
(which includes my middle initial), and we find the AD in so many places
its not funny. It's literally the name of the timeline, and it's in
Arphaxad, Muhammad, and the year "Christ-opher" walked across the ocean
blue. (ADIB/1492).

In reverse, something I liken to "being bent over backwards" we see a
relationship between Ba, the Egyptian word for "soul," which I correlate to
the Holy Spirit... in "abba" the Hebrew for Father. AD backwards makes
appearances in Zelda (look, a Link to the past), at the beginning (the
root) of DAvid, also in Judas, Judah, and what might be more clear English
(backwards again) with "sad" and "had."

Try walking in my shoes, this language is more complicated than I've
explained so far... but "n" is a compacted "ad," like in Isaac "are you new
to n?" what goes up must come down, in the glyph itself.

nike: n, I know everything.
adidas: ad, I'm not sad.

USA makes appearances in JerUSAlem, a question about a map and a legend:
http://babel.lamc.la
and in the Greek myth which explains to me that "Stone" (as in the battle
of David and Goliath, the many references in Revelation, and the myth of
MedUSA) is actually "Saint One."

There are similar references to "Am," like... the end of "ADam," all over
our "map."

Amish <http://lamc.la/>, Amoz <http://why.lamc.la/>… America
<http://ad.lamc.la/>and how; Amduat
<https://medium.com/in-pursuit-of-happiness/on-the-salted-road-through-the-amduat-317cd4967339#.gppkb298f>
… Cat, Am Aran!
<https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10154185547308420&set=a.10153109015728420.1073741832.772308419&type=3&theater>
  Sam… I AM. <http://shrub.lamc.la/>

Here, I explain how Exodus, the I AM, and The *P*ursuit of *H*appiness
swirl around both the story in that book, Judges, and Matthew... to show us
that the Bible is really focused on America:

https://haph2rah.wordpress.com/2016/05/03/heaven-is-a-place-on-earth/

To see.

The AM’s I mentioned out of the gates might help you see a glimpse into
what I feel is the fulfillment of religion… “sweet land of prophesy” I
often “ish” the iconic verse of liberty to… to point out that I see America
as Joshua’s Promised Land–a halfway-point in the plan, one that ties to the
… liberty .. that the “I AM” brings in the book of Exodus. It’s a road
paved to freedom in gold, to link Amoz in to this conceptualization that
shows me that the Amduat and Eden are one.

There’s another two letter key that ties Biblical Egypt to America, to the
story of Christ, in a very similar kind of pan-setting-link across books
and religions that I think we don’t see because of the “Plague of
Darkness,” because of an outside force. I think the purpose is to show us
just that, that we are in that darkness–and have been kept from being able
to critically analyze patterns in scripture… and how they might relate to
history and now. Another fairly obvious one is the “Ark” theme, and it’s
relationship to the number 40… which is also mentioned in Daniel and
Matthew. Now, I see the Amduat, Eden, and the Arks all as metaphorical
representations of… here. *This second two-letter marker is “PH” and it
ties together the story of Jesus Christ, Samson, Moses… through the names
Pharaoh, Pharisees, Phillistines, and Joseph. Then to America in the
nameChrist-o-pher. <http://ad.lamc.la/>*
All these “places” are the Holy Grail. <http://sangrael.lamc.la/>
 His <3 and SOL. <http://sol.lamc.la/>