CONLANG  June 2016, Week 2

CONLANG June 2016, Week 2

Re: Badiin: What do people think of what I have so far?

Shemtov <[log in to unmask]>

Shemtov <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 9 Jun 2016 21:18:36 +0000

The orthography is a meta-construction that I, as the conlanger, have chosen to use for artistic purposes, and is not meant to be in-world in any way. Sorry for the confusion.