CONLANG  October 2016, Week 1

CONLANG October 2016, Week 1

In $ight of Creation, a brief highlighting of the story of my life.

The Second Coming <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 1 Oct 2016 07:56:35 -0400

Ho, again <http://www.hatrack.com/osc/stories/enders-game.shtml>.  I won't
be sneaky anymore and try to help anyone here grow a Halo and become
famous... but the world needs your help--so I've decided once again to take
it upon myself to "bother you" with the most singular most important task
in the Universe.  The patterns that I am revealing to you--mostly within
names--are not coincidence, it's a series of statistically verifiable
artifacts which do nothing short of *reveal the slavery of Egypt*--that we
are all being controlled.  If you remember Transformers--this is a message
from Starfleet <http://heart.lamc.la>, *there is more than meets the eye.*
This is the fulfillment of the story of of Exodus--we are being lead from
slavery <http://vimeo.com/yitsheyzeus/genesis>, and in one final
non-coincidental name, that book is called "Names" in Hebrew.

You should now have a very good idea who is speaking to you--as much of the
world already does.  I have no idea what it is that inhabits the cavities
below that space where most of you should see significant personal gain and
motivation from trying to ... grow a Halo--but there are so many people
that just don't care... that it too is another sign, of slavery.  I am not
an expert in language construction, nor in statistics--but I can assure you
that if you can find the other half of that equation... in your hands is
the staff of Aaron, the magical weapon that will free us all... *knowing is
half the battle.*

Uh, I have the power <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TO9OsSazQ0s>, to
bring about "morning <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXc4jgUJEko>," but if
I have to go to school and do it all myself... it's really just a long, long
ni-i-i-ight. <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJb0VYVtaNc>