CONLANG  January 2017, Week 1

CONLANG January 2017, Week 1

Re: CONSCRIPT: Towards an Indigenous Dictionary of Siye

Garth Wallace <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 3 Jan 2017 14:01:39 -0800

Yeah, that's what I thought, but it did throw me for a bit. That's not the
only one, though (I'm pretty sure "fanatic" should really be "phonetic").
And some things that may be autocorrect manglings or may just be awkward
grammar, and I can't tell what meaning is intended. "and Companying" =
"accompanying" maybe? "the vowels it disappear as characters during vowel
contraction" = ???