CONLANG  February 2017, Week 4

CONLANG February 2017, Week 4

Re: On The Proper Use of Conlangs in Literature

A Walker Scott <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 24 Feb 2017 12:55:43 +1100

You misunderstand me. For every bit of conlang that appears in the story,
you need the iceberg of other knowledge of the conlang to bouy it up. I
want more stories that include conlangs, not fewer. And I like far more
conlanging is a story than any average reader, but I want them done well.