Help for TEI-L Archives

TEI-L Archives

TEI-L@LISTSERV.BROWN.EDU

TEI-L Home

TEI-L  March 2017

TEI-L March 2017

Re: constraining a constraint placed inside a classSpec

Piotr Bański <[log in to unmask]>

Piotr Bański <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 27 Mar 2017 02:14:10 +0200

Hi Martin,

This is definitely a valid remark, and very true in general:

 > Does this mean that you're creating your own attributes in the empty
 > namespace which conflict with the names of attributes defined elsewhere
 > in TEI? If so, perhaps just putting your atts in your own namespace
 > would solve the problem.

But in this case, I am working on a LingSIG feature request for
inclusion in the source, so I do that in the TEI namespace on purpose,
and I want this proposal as sleek as I can make it, so that the Council
likes it (or, at least, doesn't hate it on first sight).

Best,

   P.