CONLANG June 2017, Week 4

Ligatures

Brian Bourque <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 23 Jun 2017 11:21:33 -0400

After much hair pulling and gnashing of teeth, I finally figured out what I was missing from my font for Lortho: ligatures. With this realization, it seems that I now must create four ligatures per glyph to make the diacritic vowels interact appropriately with each letter. This seems like a daunting and tedious task; however, now that I know what to do, it *should* be relatively easy (at least, I hope it will be). So, back to the grinding wheel.