CONLANG  December 2017, Week 3

CONLANG December 2017, Week 3

Terminology Question

Doug Barton <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 17 Dec 2017 11:59:46 -0500

In the link below are five points regarding consonant mutation in
Lusitanian phonology that I'm calling "rules" for the time being. But I
suspect they are not rules in the proper sense.  What is a better term,
if any - conditions, cases, patterns?  You can ignore the topic at hand,
just whether these five points could really qualify as rules.

Thanks for any advice!

Doug

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1kJWAzSadU6tifa4hCJvj0oVBhFIEEI0q