Innovations in Pediatric Emergency Medicine: Consensus, Controversy and the Cutting Edge
February 15-18, 2018
Yacht and Beach Club Resort, Walt Disney World
This course will feature state-of-the-art teaching formats, including evidence-based lectures and simulation in procedural skills, resuscitation, and diagnostic reasoning. All afternoons and evenings are free to take in the parks and sunshine! Check out the course brochure attached!
AMA CREDIT DESIGNATION STATEMENT
Children's Hospital of Philadelphia designates this live activity for a maximum of 20.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits(tm). Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Visit us online chop.cloud-cme.com<https://chop.cloud-cme.com>
· Click on blue bar to sign-in or for new users create an account.
· Go to Live Courses.
· Scroll down to Pediatric Emergency Medicine Conference Brochure.
· Click on the Register tab.
· Sign-in in with your email and password created for this account.
· Complete profile and then continue to register.
For more information, send mail to [log in to unmask] with the message: info PED-EM-L
The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is: