K. Hovnanian Children’s Hospital at Jersey Shore University Medical Center is currently hiring a Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physician.
Ranked #4 in the Central New Jersey Region and #11 in the New York Metro Area by U.S. News & World Report.
Jersey Shore University Medical Center (a member of Hackensack Meridian Health - the largest healthcare network in New Jersey) is a 643-bed regional medical center specializing in advanced cardiac care and surgery, innovative orthopedics and rehabilitation, superior cancer care, and the most comprehensive pediatrics program in the two-county region. In 1990, the hospital opened the Jersey Shore Regional Trauma Center and earned designation as a Level II Trauma Center. This is the only Level II trauma center with pediatric commitment in Monmouth and Ocean counties.
With the region's first and most comprehensive pediatric program, K. Hovnanian Children’s Hospital Emergency Department is committed to keeping children healthy by providing the highest quality of care.
Pediatric Emergency Medicine Position Profile
* 12 bed dedicated Pediatric Emergency Department open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
* 90,000 annual Emergency Department visits with 18,000 Pediatric visits
* 12-hour shifts (7a-7p and 7p-7a)
* Medhost EMR
* 1:1 Scribe coverage
* 10-bed PICU / 30-bed NICU
* Full-compliment of Pediatric subspecialists on site
* Magnet Award Winning Emergency and Trauma Nurses
* Affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (affiliation with Seton Hall Medical School coming in 2018)
* Opportunity to be involved in Research
* Simulation Center opening in 2018
Located in the Jersey Shore area, Neptune Township is home to year-round communities. In Neptune you can enjoy all the advantages of coastal living including sand, surf, and seafood. Neptune is a town rich in Victorian architecture, tree-lined streets, lakes, and parks. There are a variety of restaurants, quaint shops and stores. It is here that one can find excellent school systems, charming neighborhoods, and all the advantages of modern suburban life. Easily accessible by car, train and bus, Neptune is about an hour from Philadelphia and New York City.
Please send your curriculum vitae (CV) and letter of interest via email to:
Mark Van Wert
Physician Recruiter, North Region
Cell / Text: 215.429.2651
Email: [log in to unmask]
For more information, send mail to [log in to unmask] with the message: info PED-EM-L
The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is: