If interested, please forward your CV and contact Mark Roddy, MD, Pediatric Emergency Department director at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> .
Holy Cross Hospital is looking for full time and part time physicians to staff a long-standing and successful Pediatric Emergency Department.
If you're looking for an inspiring job, you've come to the right place. As a pediatric emergency medicine physician at USACS, you will have the opportunity to touch the lives of children in the emergency department, while working in a fast-paced, tight-knit environment. We are looking for individuals with a passion for pediatric medicine who are interested in joining our model of physician ownership and integrated acute care.
Review position details below and apply online:
· Comprehensive benefits package, including:
· Highly competitive compensation package
· Physician equity ownership
· Industry leading, company funded retirement (an additional 10% to your 401k)
· Student Loan Refinancing as low as 2.99%
· CME/BEA (Business Expense Account) - $8,000 first year, then $4,000 annually
· The best medical malpractice
· Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
· Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage (single or family)
· Groundbreaking parental paid leave; and flexible self-scheduling for new parents
· Pioneering Paid Military Leave
· Leadership and clinical training opportunities unique to USACS
· Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
· The support you need to provide the best patient-centered care
· Holy Cross Health has provided innovative, high-quality, compassionate health care services to the people of Montgomery and Prince George's counties for more than 50 years
· Holy Cross Hospital is a 443-bed, not-for-profit teaching hospital caring for more than 192,000 patients each year.
· The hospital offers a full range of inpatient and outpatient healthcare services, with specialized expertise in women and infant services, senior services, surgery, neuroscience and cancer
· Holy Cross Hospital is leading not only the state of Maryland but also the nation in offering specialized medicine that meets the specific needs of patients 65 and older, their families and caregivers
ED Annual Volume: 83,000
· Holy Cross Hospital is the largest hospital emergency services provider in Montgomery and Prince George's counties, and the fourth largest hospital emergency room in Maryland
· Designated a Primary Stroke Center
· Cardiac Interventional Center designation
· Nation’s first—and the region’s only—Seniors Emergency Center, focused on the special needs of older patients
· The Pediatric Emergency Center is staffed by board-certified pediatric emergency medicine physicians, providing care to children under age 18
· Separate zone for Express Care
Silver Spring is centrally located at the northern border of Washington, D. C. in Montgomery County, Maryland. Its location provides easy access to Baltimore and points north, Annapolis and points east, Northern Virginia to the southeast, and Washington, D.C. Proximate to Annapolis, MD (34 miles), Baltimore, MD (35 miles), Philadelphia, PA (141 miles), Rockville, MD (12 miles) and Washington, D.C. (Downtown 7 miles). Live Music, theater, independent films and major motion blockbusters, visual arts, dance and so much more. There are over 150 restaurants offering the greatest cross section of cuisine in any central business district of it size. Entertainment options abound in Silver Spring. From outdoor ice skating, to historical architecture, live music and family entertainment. There is something for everything in Silver Spring.
US Acute Care Solutions (USACS) was founded by like-minded groups that share an ironclad commitment to a physician-owned and led model; and an unwavering emphasis on quality and support.
As a USACS physician, you’ll not only have a meaningful voice as an owner, you will be part of a team dedicated to success without sacrificing its values; and unparalleled access to personal and professional growth resources.
Our unique vision is demonstrated in every aspect of the USACS model, from exceptional benefits that include an industry-leading, company-funded 401(k), ground-breaking paid parental and military leave, and outstanding healthcare; to Risk Management and educational programs resulting in a claims history 50% below the national average.
Recognized for our highly supportive culture and tremendous comradery; our exceptional retention rate gives testament to the matchless USACS advantage.
At USACS, we control our careers and love our lives! Visit us at www.usacs.com<http://www.usacs.com/>.
For more information, send mail to [log in to unmask] with the message: info PED-EM-L
The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is: