St. Joseph’s University Medical Center, Division of Pediatric Emergency
Medicine, is seeking a full time pediatric emergency physician and faculty
member. The Pediatric Emergency Department sees an annual volume over
40,000 children annually and is part of a larger Emergency Department that
sees > 110,000 visits per year. St. Joseph’s is located in Paterson, NJ,
just minutes from NYC and is a Level II Trauma Center.
Our Pediatric Emergency Department is staffed by Pediatric Emergency
Medicine fellowship-trained attendings and is also home to outstanding
ACGME accredited Emergency Medicine and Pediatric Residency programs. We
offer a highly competitive salary and benefits.
The pediatric emergency physician position is focused on clinical shifts as
well as teaching of medical students and residents. The position can come
with an appointment as Assistant Professor of Clinical Emergency Medicine
as an academic title.
Below are some specific duties for the Pediatric Emergency Medicine
- Provide leadership and mentorship to ED colleagues, residents, and
- Provide high quality care to pediatric emergency patients.
- Clinical shifts within the Pediatric Emergency Department. Shift
lengths vary from 8 hours to 12 hours.
- Opportunities to attend administrative meetings such as Quality
- Emergency Department liaison to the Children’s Hospital.
- Maintaining quality and core measures within the Pediatric Emergency
- Provide assistance and support for education of Emergency Medicine and
- Assist in the development and periodic review of policies and
procedures for pediatric care as needed.
- Make recommendations on and monitor availability of pediatric
emergency equipment and medications as needed.
For additional information, please contact:
Mark Rosenberg, DO, MBA, FACEP, FAAHPM
Chairman, Emergency Medicine
Chief Innovation Officer (CINO)
Associate Professor, NYMC, Clinical Emergency Medicine
St. Joseph’s Health-NJ
Board of Directors-American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP)
[log in to unmask]
For more information, send mail to [log in to unmask] with the message: info PED-EM-L
The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is: