CONLANG  February 2018, Week 2

CONLANG February 2018, Week 2

Re: Perfect language (was: Re: Conlanging history - Much Better!

Amanda Babcock Furrow <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 12 Feb 2018 21:36:57 -0500

You can do much more interesting things with your phonotactics and still
have a minimal phonology!  Take a look at the Iroquoian languages, Mohawk
in particular.  They look confusing but in actual pronunciation, with
allophones helping make things more distinct, it's a surprisingly good sound.

tylakèhlpë'fö,
Amanda