CONLANG  March 2018, Week 5

CONLANG March 2018, Week 5

Re: Introduction

Tony Harris <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 29 Mar 2018 17:46:04 -0400

As one who likewise falls into the "not a linguist" category, I can definitely say there's a place for you!

-------- Original message --------From: Dave Rutan <[log in to unmask]> Date: 3/29/18  17:21  (GMT-05:00) To: [log in to unmask] Subject: [CONLANG] Introduction
Yanuwani Conlangers!

Years ago I used to lurk in the Auxlang list, recently I've (once again) started dabbling in conlangs.  The trouble is that I'm not a linguist and don't know many of the fakvortoj that I see used here. Is there a place for an amateur, layman conlanger on the list? Dave Rutan