CONLANG  April 2018, Week 1

CONLANG April 2018, Week 1

Re: Making Font from Written Language

Seth KAZAN <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 4 Apr 2018 23:21:42 +0200

Industrial standards are shackles that limit the luxuriance of life to
tasteless dead products ...
Computers are tools to compel creativity to produce advertising ...

Conlangs are gateways to different worlds that can not be satisfied with so
many limits ...
Except to limit oneself to an industrial production of conlanger of
fortune, follow your own path...