Help for AMP-USERS Archives

AMP-USERS Archives

AMP-USERS@LISTSERV.BROWN.EDU

AMP-USERS Home

AMP-USERS  July 2018

AMP-USERS July 2018

Re: Fingerprints DB takes too much disk space?

Eyal Oren <[log in to unmask]>

Amp Users List <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 23 Jul 2018 11:29:43 -0400

Hi Andy,

Actually I did remove at first the files because the MD run created so many of them the disk ran out of space and the MD stopped, but then after erasing them I couldn't re-instantiate an MD run. Only when I re-trained the potential so that the fingerprints DB reconstructed, could I begin a new MD run.

Eyal