AMP-USERS Archives

AMP-USERS@LISTSERV.BROWN.EDU

AMP-USERS Home

AMP-USERS  November 2018

AMP-USERS November 2018

Re: how to install amp shell commander?

"El Khatib Rodriguez, Muammar" <[log in to unmask]>

Amp Users List <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 1 Nov 2018 11:03:43 -0400

Hi,

On Thu, Nov 1, 2018 at 4:12 AM Joonho Park <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> If I install amp, ase via pip3, how can I use shell commander such as amp-plotconvergence? 'convert' looks also amp shell commander, doesn't it?
>
> Those shell commander is used in example script in AMP homepage.

I think you found a bug. The `setup.py` had to be modified so that the
shell commanders were installed on `$PATH/bin`. It should be fixed now
in our git repo:

https://bitbucket.org/andrewpeterson/amp/commits/2865e75a199a386dca2c3dc77b2d63b854bf0e8d

Best,

--