CONLANG  November 2018, Week 1

CONLANG November 2018, Week 1

Re: aUI Verbal Paradigm

Seth KAZAN <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 4 Nov 2018 09:30:57 +0100

Thanks for this revival of an authentic a priori language...
At the opposite of natlanguages it's not so common to transmit conlang
from parent to children...
I'd not simplify a priori aUI, even if putative users would not use
all specificity of aUI...
As L2 users, it's normal... maintening its possibility is a plus...

I'd like to see it more often in fora, or other community conlang, and
why not in the open world... A writing language is preserved while its
wrriten are not destroyed, but it is alive only if it runs in human
brains or better human mouthes...

--
have a pic for the day... <https://odd-language.tumblr.com/>