* Director, Pediatric Emergency Department* opening
Capital Health Medical Center – Hopewell Campus in Pennington, New Jersey
- Rare Peds ED Director opening
- Capital Health is a leading health system in the region with two full-service hospitals and a combined annual volume of over 100,000 ED visits
- Newly constructed hospital in Pennington, NJ is the home for the Capital Health Peds ED
- Independent, separately functioning Peds ED space
- Dynamic Peds-based program
- Peds hospitalist program
- Peds subspecialty program w/ St. Christopher’s in Philadelphia
- Academic affiliation w/ Drexel Univ. in Philadelphia
- Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Autism-Friendly ED
- APP coverage
- Medical scribes
-other Capital ED campus designated as a Level II Trauma Center w/ a Neuro ED
- PEM fellowship trained and boarded.
- Centrally located minutes from quaint shops and distinctive restaurants in downtown Princeton, NJ.
- 45 minutes from Philadelphia, 60 minutes from New York City and the New Jersey shore with easy access from New Jersey Transit rail line.
- Beautiful parks and recreation facilities include Washington Crossing State Park and the Delaware River.
Interested individuals please send your curriculum vitae (CV) and letter of interest via email to:
Jonathan J. Hughes
Email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Office: (973) 251-1190
For more information, send mail to [log in to unmask] with the message: info PED-EM-L
The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is: