Currently we are using proximate staples to close small scalp
laceration. It seems to me, it is an easy and quick way to reapire a
leceration. I am very much interested to find out the current status of
use of staples for laceration repair in other places.
If you are currently using staples for laceration repair, Please answer
the following questions:
1. For which kind of wounds you use staples
2. Do you use any topical or local anesthetics.
3. Do you use it for all age group or any particular age group
4. Do have any defined protocol for it.
3. What is your experience about the outcome.
If you are not using the staples at present please explain why you are
not using them.
Please answer the above questions and help me to complete the survey. I
will share the result and experience with all of you.
Email:[log in to unmask]
For more information, send mail to [log in to unmask] with the message: info PED-EM-L
The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is: