AUXLANG November 1997, Week 1

Esperanto (fwd)

James Chandler <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 3 Nov 1997 14:09:50 GMT

Dear all,

Yesterday I received the following mail.  I have asked the writer
for permission to forward it to AUXLANG, and he has agreed, though
he wants me to point out:
a) He is not a member of AUXLANG
b) He did not at the time of writing realize that I am an Idist,
  and he does not wish to start any kind of Espo vs. Ido war.
I hope we can discuss this in a civil manner:

James Chandler.