AUXLANG February 1998, Week 4

As I see it (esed: Novial-l

Jay Bowks <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 23 Feb 1998 17:22:11 -0500

My reaction, James, speaking as a romance speaker,
is that Bruce refuses to see other's viewpoints as
worthwhile for consideration if they do not agree with
his own viewpoint.

The new Novial -Liste is starting to look like Animal
Farm and I'm feeling like a Snowball.

I felt that the Auxlang list would be interested in what
was going on there... I got the feeling Bruce would like
things to remain shushed.

I'm quite disgusted with the whole uncooperative attitude
that seems to permeate the discussions on the list. And I
take objection to Bruce's use of loud tactics to influence
what goes on in the list. Marcos, as I see it, has nothing
to lose and is probably getting a big laugh at the whole thing,
Bruce is probably white in the face and deathly afraid that
what he's worked hard to attain may be undone as he sees
it. I don't want to get caught up in this negative situation and
I'm pulling out, perhaps ungracefully, but I've no wish to be
party to this "uncivil unrest".

Since,
Jay B.

[log in to unmask] [log in to unmask]