Help for AUXLANG Archives

AUXLANG Archives

AUXLANG@LISTSERV.BROWN.EDU

AUXLANG Home

AUXLANG  May 1998, Week 1

AUXLANG May 1998, Week 1

Re: Ex-Esperantists (was: Occidental and Interlingua)

Ken Caviness <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 6 May 1998 15:59:08 -0400

Je 05:19 PM 5/6/98 +0100, James Chandler skribis:

>On Wed, 6 May 1998, Ken Caviness wrote:
>
>> I'm less sure about reading the mind of a dead person:
>>
>> >We have quite a good idea of what he liked and what he didn't like,
>
>I could accept Ken's description "reading the mind of a dead person", if
>in the above sentence I had used "likes" and "doesn't like" instead of
>"liked" and "didn't like".

Good point!  There is a difference, and I read that sentence too quickly. =
=20
I stand corrected.

Ken

  | Ken CAVINESS           Physics at Southern Adventist University |
  | [log in to unmask]             ESPERANTO =3D Lingvo internacia |
  | http://southern.edu/~caviness/     E-o/English/Fran=E7ais/Deutsch |