Help for AUXLANG Archives

AUXLANG Archives

AUXLANG@LISTSERV.BROWN.EDU

AUXLANG Home

AUXLANG  June 1998, Week 3

AUXLANG June 1998, Week 3

Re: Languages on this list (again) (and again)

Paul O Bartlett <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 15 Jun 1998 14:53:56 -0400

On Mon, 15 Jun 1998, meow wrote (excerpt):

> What I'd want ideally, of course, would be non-idiomatic grammar
> (sacrificing the agglutinative morphology) AND easy-for-many
> somewhat-international vocabulary. A shotgun marriage might work.

    I think that this is the _intention_ at least of Glosa.
Unfortunately, some Glosa-pe (Glosa users) whose native language is
English tend to import their English habits into their Glosa.  Some
inf