Help for SCUBA-L Archives

SCUBA-L Archives

SCUBA-L@LISTSERV.BROWN.EDU

SCUBA-L Home

SCUBA-L  May 1999, Week 1

SCUBA-L May 1999, Week 1

Re: What is the diving like in Sydney (now Thailand)

Bjorn Vang Jensen <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 2 May 1999 17:46:38 +0700

You seem to have dived every site in and around Koh Tao, as well as most
sites in the Similans and Surin. I am sorry for you if you had such a bad
experience with all these sites, but I suggest that if you seriously found
Elephant Head and Richelieu Rock, or Hin Daeng and Breakfast Bend,  to be
similar, then you (and apparently most others on your live-aboard) have a
LOT of disappointments coming in your continued diving career(s). You also
need to see an optometrist :-)

Cheers,
Bjorn
http://www.bjornjensen.com