CONLANG  May 1999, Week 2

CONLANG May 1999, Week 2

Verimak reloaded on the web

Sally Caves <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 9 May 1999 20:39:47 -0700

--------------4DCF0520A07FCD709B0BC51A

If you reload your Verimak page, you should find
my most recent corrections, including the use
of _takremait_ in the third line, which is what
relays the import of this poem.  I've also added
the missing words to the vocabulary.

Sally Caves.
http://www.frontiernet.net/~scaves/verimak.html
http://www.frontiernet.net/~scaves/teoeng.html

--------------4DCF0520A07FCD709B0BC51A

<HTML>
<TT>If you reload your Verimak page, you should find</TT>
<BR><TT>my most recent corrections, including the use</TT>
<BR><TT>of _takremait_ in the third line, which is what</TT>
<BR><TT>relays the import of this poem.&nbsp; I've also added</TT>
<BR><TT>the missing words to the vocabulary.</TT><TT></TT>

<P><TT>Sally Caves.</TT>
<BR><TT><A HREF="http://www.frontiernet.net/~scaves/verimak.html">http://www.frontiernet.net/~scaves/verimak.html</A></TT>
<BR><TT><A HREF="http://www.frontiernet.net/~scaves/teoeng.html">http://www.frontiernet.net/~scaves/teoeng.html</A></TT>
<BR>&nbsp;